Search Inmates in Crittenden County, AR. Results Include: Arrests, Bookings, Criminal Records, Status, Booking #, Booking Date, Age, Bond Amount, Address Given, Charges, Statute, Court Case Number, Degree Level, Bond, Warrants.
Crittenden County Arkansas Sheriff Overview
Crittenden County is located in the northeastern region of Arkansas. It was created in 1825 and named in honor of the first Secretary of the Arkansas Territory, Robert Crittenden. The county seat is Marion. The zip codes in Crittenden County are 72364, 72325, 72327, 72332, 72376, 72331, 72386, 72384, 72339, 72301, and 72348.
Sheriff Mike Allen is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in Crittenden County. Chief Deputy Tommy Trammel oversees the Administrative Division of the Sheriff’s Office. Chief George Blair heads the Enforcement Division. You can reach him directly at . The Criminal Investigation and Narcotics Divisions are supervised by Chief Todd Grooms. You can contact him at .
Crittenden County Sheriff’s Office:
Address: 350 Afco Road, West Memphis, AR 72301
Inmate Search in Crittenden County Jail
The Crittenden County Jail has an online database
of inmates currently housed in the facility. The inmates are listed alphabetically according to last name. You can locate an inmate here by selecting the inmate’s name on the drop-down list. Each inmate’s file lists the inmate’s complete name, race, gender, age, address, arrest date & time, booking photo, charges, and bond. The jail also filters their list to show you all the inmates that have been booked within the last 48 hours and those that have been released within the same timeframe.
The Sheriff’s Office also has a that can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Important Jail Policies and Procedures:
Inmates at the Crittenden County Detention Facility are allowed video visitation through software provided by City Tele-Coin. Video visits can be done using booths in the Detention Facility or remotely. All visits must be scheduled each and every week by calling . Appointments are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Visiting an inmate of the Crittenden County Detention Facility can be done Monday through Saturday. Inmates are allowed 1 visit per week and limited to 15 minutes each. The facility does not have contact visitation.
Other rules for visiting inmates at this facility also include:
Visitors must register with the Correctional Officer in charge of the visitation.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>A state issued identification is required for all visitors.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>Visits are conducted on a first-come first-serve basis and are limited to 15 minutes each visiting session. An inmate is only permitted 1 visit per week.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>Disruptive noise or behavior, as determined by staff, will not be tolerated as it can make visiting difficult for others, Individuals engaging in such activity will be asked to leave. Arguing, loud talking and the use of profanity are not permitted.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>All visitors are required to wear appropriated dress. No revealing clothing is allowed. Clothing deemed to be too short or too revealing will disqualify the visitor from visitation.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>No halter tops, tube tops, transparent or sheer clothing will be permitted.>
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>Exposing of the private areas of the body will not be tolerated and may result in criminal prosecution.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and are not to be left unattended at any time. Birth certificate or proof of legal guardianship is required.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>No personal items will be allowed into the visitation area of the Detention Facility. Cell phones, cameras, video equipment and any form of electronic device are strictly prohibited. Purses, handbags, back packs, etc. will not be allowed into the Detention Facility.
- style=”font-weight: 400;”>All individuals entering into or upon the Crittenden County Detention Facility Property are subject to being searched.
Visits are allowed in accordance with the rules above Tuesday through Friday during the hours shown below:
- Inmates with last names beginning with A-F 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
- Inmates with the last names beginning with G-L 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
- Inmates with the last names beginning with M-R 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
Inmates with the last names beginning with S-Z 08:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m
To send mail to an inmate at this facility, please address it as follows:
c/o Crittenden County Sheriff Dept.
350 Afco Rd.
West Memphis AR. 72301
Make sure that a complete name and return address is included.
Family and friends can send funds to an inmate’s commissary account by going online here or using the kiosk located in the lobby of the jail. A money order can also be sent via US Mail to the Crittenden County Sheriff Dept. at 350 Afco Rd.
West Memphis, AR. Make sure to write the inmate’s name on the money order. Lastly, you can also call, from Monday -Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm.
Sex Offender Search and Lookup:
Federal law orders all sex offenders to submit their information for registration to the state and national state sex offender databases. A sex offender is defined as a person who has been found guilty of a sex-related offense such as rape, prostitution, and sex trafficking. You can visit / to locate sex offenders in Crittenden County. Bear in mind that not all offenders follow the registration law. As such, you may find records that only list the last known address of some offenders.
Bail and Bondsman
Bail is the money you “deposit” with the court in exchange for getting released from jail while you wait for your trial to start. It is supposed to serve as a form of assurance that you will show up in court as promised. If you fail to do so, you forfeit the money.
A bondsman is an agent who can help secure the release of defendants who cannot afford to post bail on their own. To hire a bondsman, be prepared to pay him 12% of the bail amount. This fee cannot be refunded.
Looking For A Licensed Bail Bond Agent in Crittenden County?
home 2729 E Broadway Ave, West Memphis, AR 72301, USA
Sabrina and Ree is of the best bail bond agents in west memphis, I would highly recommend them. If you don't have all the money they are willing to help you with a payment plan.
|Crittenden County Jail Statistics|
|Number of Persons Confined||270|
|Avg Daily Population||270|
|Name of new facility||not applicable|
|Full time payroll||80|
|Full time total employees||80|
|Total salaries and wages||not applicable|
|Other operating expenditures||not applicable|
|Total construction costs||not applicable|
|Equipment, furnishings, etc||not applicable|
|Year of original construction||1999|
|Year of major renovation||not applicable|
|Name of new facility||not applicable|
Address: 350 ASCO ROAD WEST MEMPHIS AR 72301
|Crittenden County Unemployment and Median Household Income|
|Civilian Labor Force Annual Average, 2016||21,535|
|Number Employed Annual Average, 2016||20,547|
|Number Unemployed Annual Average, 2016||988|
|Unemployment Rate, 2016||4.6|
|Median Household Income Annual Average, 2015||37,371|
Sources: Unemployment – Bureau of Labor Statistics LAUS data, Median Household Income – Census Bureau SAIPE data, Rural Classifications – USDA Economic Research Service
|Crittenden County Poverty Data|
|Estimate of People of All Ages In Poverty 2014||12,473|
|Estimate Percentage of People of All Ages In Poverty 2015||25.9|
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Model-based Small Area Income & Poverty Estimates (SAIPE)
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility